Wednesday, February 4, 2015

14 Days of Love

I was going through Allie's clothes a few weeks ago and noticed she has a lot of pinks, reds, and hearts.  So I decided to do a fun little 14 days of Valentines leading up to Valentine's day! She has enough little outfits to do one for each day!

I totally forgot to take a picture of her cute little red sweater dress on Sunday, and I flat out spaced that I was doing the 14 days on the 2nd, so you'll have to use your imagination! (Mom brain is a very real thing).

So the 3rd day of Valentine's day:

I love elephants, so this outfit was a must!

4th day of Valentine's:
to tell you the truth, I though this romper looked
silly. But then I put in on her, and I think its
cute!





And then, she got annoyed and tired. So, this happened:
So, with that, we will conclude! 

No comments:

Post a Comment