Thursday, February 5, 2015

14 Days of Love: Day 5

Another day- some more love!
Hearts on hearts on hearts...


This morning, we went to a Baby-And-Me class. It was actually pretty fun! There were about 7 or 8 of us there with our little babes. There were a few that were around Allie's age too! We talked about mommy and baby stuff and sang songs! We also made these cute bell bracelet things! I put it on Allie, and she just went to town shaking her arm to make it jingle! Who would have known tying a jungle bell and ribbon to an elastic band could be so fun?


I laugh at myself because I used to think it was silly to go to these kinds of classes and sing silly songs, but it was fun and I bet Allie will enjoy them a lot more as she gets older! It's nice to talk to adults for a few hours also, instead of a baby and a dog all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment